Our federal government client is looking for a full stack developer that can work across multiple technology stacks to deliver outcomes that support the risk management of imported goods into Australia. Your role will include developing user interface components and implementing with well-known patterns and libraries such as Material-UI. You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure and contribute on the backend business logics. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important. The ideal candidate will have:
- Expertise in React 16.8+ (for example hooks).
- Thorough understanding of React and its core principles
- Experience with popular React libraries such as Material-UI
- Experience with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Experience with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimisation
- Familiarity with code versioning tools like git
- Desirable experience with backend development using .Net core and C#
- Familiarity with relational database tools like SQL Server
- Familiarity with Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Familiarity with Agile ways of working, such as Scrum.
Due to the nature of the work, a minimum of BASELINE clearance is required
Technology & Digital
+61 2 6200 3410
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856