Opportunity for a Front End Developer experienced with ReactJS who would enjoy working with a tech-focused business who are already disrupting and changing the future of the automotive industry. It's a chance to work in an experienced fast-paced, rapid growth environment on a brilliant consumer product.
This would be ideal for a Junior to Mid level Developer who has at least 1 years commercial experience with ReactJS.
- Flexible working: Sydney CBD office or work from home
- Generous salary up to $110k + employee shares plan
- Work on an established platform and take it into the future
- Supportive team & mentors to help you learn & grow
The company's setup has the best of both worlds where you have the financial backing and security of being part of an ASX listed company whilst also having a fun, flexible, and innovative, start-up type environment.
You will work closely with the CTO, Head of product, Lead and Senior Developers as they spearhead the evolution of their digital subscription platform.
Skills & Experience:
- HTML5, CSS skills & web responsiveness techniques
- Using and developing RESTful APIs
- An interest in usability & design aesthetics
- A grasp of basic UX principles
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility
- Understanding of code versioning tools Git & Bitbucket
Nice to haves:
- NodeJS and testing skills with Jest
- Understanding of AWS services
- Various client libraries, such as jQuery, Lodash.
- Atlassian suite of tools ie, Jira/confluence etc.
- Degree in related IT field
What you'll be doing:
You'll help build a beautiful and intuitive interface that assists users to search and select the service that is right for their unique situation.
The team operates in a self-managed style typical of agile teams. They are committed to driving the platform forward by continuously improving the website performance and their user's experience throughout the platform and its tools.
The team's goal is to modernize the current platforms using REACT, AWS, and serverless systems. They are looking to do this by developing reusable, flexible UI components using React JS. You will also work with the Product/UX team to imagine the visual and interaction patterns appropriate for their customers.
If you are a Front-End Developer with React.JS experience and would enjoy working in a growing team of like-minded software developers, where there is no shortage of fun techie things to learn, share, or do then this could be the perfect fit.
Apply here or reach out to Adam Armstrong with any questions
+61 490 364 379
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856