Contract Length - 12 Months + 2 x 12 Month Extension Options Location - ACT, Offsite (Remote) Security Clearance - Australian Citizen Position Overview: An exciting opportunity is available to become a Front-End Developer within this Federal Government Department. This role will work within multi-discipline delivery teams, following agile principles to develop and support new and existing IT systems to support business. You will play an important role in assisting with the delivery and implementation of numerous innovative tools for both internal and external use. You will also contribute to the integration team, which is responsible for the transactional channels and integration platform, including the transactional website. Under the direction of the Delivery Manager, Product Owner and Technical Lead, your tasks will include:
- Designing, building, maintaining, and testing of web applications across the full development stack, using technologies and practices, including Vue.js.
- Influencing the front-end web development practices and architecture.
- Mentoring and supporting team members in modern web development techniques.
- Assisting with the configuration and deployment of multiple front-end products.
- Maintaining a focus on developing high quality unit and integration tests covering implemented code.
- Assisting with the assessment of new technology and how they can be effectively introduced to the enterprise.
- Planning, documenting, and managing deliverables assigned to you for completion.
- Working with the delivery manager to support our agile delivery approach.
- Be part of a progressive and modern delivery team responsible for transforming digital services and delivering innovative customer-centric solutions. Applicants are also expected to be proactive and motivated to share their knowledge within other technical areas.
Technology & Digital
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856