Our client is a reputable, global IT organisation who specialise in providing cutting edge security and identity solutions. They are seeking an experienced Federal Sales Manager to join their fast-growing Canberra team on a permanent basis.
About the Opportunity
As a Federal Sales Manager, you will drive all internal and external activities identify, qualify, develop and close business
opportunities across various Federal Government Agencies. Adhering to all company policies, procedures and business ethic codes, your focus will be to:
- Establish a strategy for the development of sales within the Sales territory.
- Develop and promote a solid positive network of partnerships and relationships with partners, vendors and distributors in this market.
- Gather relevant data on competitive market information and assist in the development of marketing plans.
- Elaborate & participate in commercial presentations, product demonstrations & workshops.
- Take responsibility for the sales process pipeline within the territory (ie budget, backlog, booked, cashed).
- Formulate accurate sales forecasts that may be used to set sales targets and to follow up on the sales pipeline.
Ideally, you possess 10-15 years experience in Solution Sales with a proven track record of success in an emerging sector. As well as...
- Experience selling into federal agencies and existing relationship networks
- Extensive experience in all aspects of Relationship Management
- Experience and knowledge in biometrics (preferred)
- Relevant Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
Please note, due to the nature of the work, minimum Baseline Clearance is essential.
Technology & Digital
+61 2 6213 5944
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856