Executive Assistant - Largest Technology client
Location: St Leonards/North Sydney
Onsite x3 days in office - North Sydney location
Hourly Rate to offer
Long Term Contract role
Our client is one of the largest technology companies in the world. They're seeking an energetic, highly collaborative Executive Assistant to join their fast paced and fun team. This role brings the ability to get exposure across multiple business areas within and the room to grow in role within a global cutting-edge organisation that provides flexible working arrangements as well as exciting challenges.
- Advanced Microsoft skills (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficiency in Microsoft 365, e.g., Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and SharePoint.
- Previous experience within a similar role - managing diaries of Director and senior level exceutives is a must
- Be comfortable and effective working in an ever changing, fast paced environment
- Highly effective multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding communication and skills
- Strong prioritising capabilities
- Proactive, can-do attitude and a team player
- Partner extensively with stakeholders and the EA community across all business segments
- Ensure a positive Brand of the Exec and Business is represented
- Calendar/schedule management for 2 senior Executives
- Using initiative and forward thinking when managing Executives time
- Accepting/declining meeting requests effectively and in a timely manner
- Scheduling 1:1 meetings, team meetings, customer, and partner meetings for the Executives
- Setting up conferencing meetings using Webex and Telepresence.
- Operational Support
- Managing reports for key scorecard and KPI metrics
- Internal Communications
- Create and own internal announcements - template creation, manage the communications calendar
- Travel arrangements o Booking flights, accommodation, transport, itineraries, and visas
- Liaising with AMEX travel department, making changes as required.
- Expense claiming and purchase orders.
- Processing expenses
- Raising purchase requisitions through internal tools.
- General Admin
- Recording actions/minutes at staff meeting, team meetings etc
- Creation and maintenance of org charts, email alias's
- Generalist administrative support
- Event Management
- Planning, organisation, and logistics for internal and external meetings
- Room preparation / Webex recordings
- Being onsite to ensure meeting flow, actions are recorded and managing any logistical issues
- Working with other EA's to assist in large meetings
- Ensuring all participants have agenda, all meeting details and requirements.
- Sending regular email updates
- Being onsite to ensure meeting flow, recording actions and attending to any logistical issues
If you are looking for your next assignment, click on the APPLY NOW tab and send through an updated copy of your cv.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856