EL1 Ethical Hacker
Estimated start date: Monday, 15 January 2024
Initial contract duration: 12 months
Location of work: NSW, QLD, VIC, WA, Offsite
Working arrangements: minimum of 3 days each week in the office
Security clearance: Must be able to obtain Negative Vetting Level 1
- Performing penetration testing of applications and IT infrastructure.
- Provide feedback into the design and build phase to ensure security requirements are captured up front.
- Validating reported vulnerabilities, recommending appropriate mitigating strategies, and coordinating the follow up with relevant team members.
- Work with Cyber Security teams and product owners to seek alignment between information security and business objectives.
- Providing strategic advice to the Director and Assistant Director Quality Assurance.
- Investigate potential complex security issues and engage stakeholders appropriately.
- Foster a positive culture within the Platforms & Integration team aligned with Agency values.
- Work with the identify & access management team.
- Building and maintaining effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide insight and integrate to monitoring and compliance tools.
- Demonstrated experience in offensive security and penetration testing across diverse platforms and technologies, including Web Applications, APIs, Mobile Apps, Kubernetes, Cloud environments, Networks, and Wireless infrastructures.
- Knowledge and practical experience in network protocols.
- Experience in Red Team Operations, conducting adversary emulation exercises.
- Demonstrated high level conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving skills, and the ability to develop creative and innovative solutions to difficult and complex problems.
- Ability to write tools and exploits in one or more languages such as Python, C, Node.js, golang.
- OSCE/OSCP/GWAPT/GXPN/GMOB certification is a distinctive plus (any of those).
- Demonstrated ability in "capture the flag" activities.
- Proven ability to define automated testing requirements across multiple platforms.
- Proven experience producing highly technical and procedure documentation.
- Sound understanding of AWS cloud infrastructure.
Click APPLY today if you are looking for a new opportunities!
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856