A newly forming Enterprise Portfolio Management Office (ePMO) are hiring two new ePMO specialists, to work alongside project delivery areas, coordinating the portfolio at an organisational level, with a focus on gathering, interpreting, and leveraging business intelligence to develop steps that will improve portfolio decision making to optimise portfolio outcomes.
As such, the key responsibilities will include:
- Perform a portfolio business intelligence assessment across the business and develop, roll-out and evaluate road map for portfolio business intelligence capability.
- Evaluate and continuously improve portfolio data architecture/schema
- Interface to all Planning, Strategy and Innovation activities regards methodologies used and information exchanged
- Work with technical experts to evolve and continuously improve portfolio Dash boarding (Data Analysis & Visualisation)
- Analyse and report on business intelligence within portfolio
- Collaborate across stakeholders, to develop and apply portfolio score carding / KPI methodology
- Ensure meaningful portfolio planning reports are generated for all key stakeholders as required
- Perform and analyse Project spend reconciliations across the portfolio
- Building strong relationships across the business, including sponsors, BI teams, and within the portfolio and ePMO and with external vendors
Therefore, you must demonstrate capabilities of performing the above tasks, in addition to the following:
- Strong ePMO experience - including in similar highly analytical roles
- Experience in Program/Portfolio Analysis and/or Planning
- Ability to generate and analyse reporting, including BI, schemas and data analysis for ePMO or portfolio management
- Strong stakeholder management, communication, and presentation skills
We are seeking two senior ePMO Analysts/Planners to join this fun, friendly and professional team environment, where you will be rewarded with a flexible working environment, competitive day rates, and cutting-edge technologies, as they continue to invest and drive forward!
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856