Electrical Site Manager
About our client
Our leading global technology client is hiring Site Installation Manager - Data Centre for Sydney location. Initial contract for 7 months plus potential extension.
About this role
As a Site Installation Manager for Data Centres in Sydney, you will play a crucial role in supervising the installation and commissioning of MV (Medium Voltage) and LV (Low Voltage) equipment. Your focus will be on 1 of several data centres however you may be requested to oversee others that are in close proximity.
- Supervise the installation and commissioning of MV/LV equipment & implement customer-specific solutions at the project site.
- Clarify technical issues with Engineering Project Managers and customers at the project site.
- Execute projects while adhering to defined requirements, including budget, timeline, and functionality.
- Oversee the completion of site administration according to agreed-upon performance standards, ensuring projects are on schedule, meet requisite quality standards, and stay on budget. As well as ensuring adherence to defined guidelines, processes, and procedures for all site operations assigned.
- Stay on top of changes in documentation regarding implementation at the project site.
- Assume economic responsibility, including calculating material, personnel, and running contract costs for suppliers.
- Coordinate installation personnel, service providers, and suppliers at the project site before and during execution of work.
- Experience managing a team of qualified Electrical Engineers and Electricians is a must
- Technical experience of LV and MV switchgears in a data centre environment with ability to fix errors when sighted
- Background with working on industrial, commercial installations and maintenance
- Relevant electrical certifications and licenses will be good to have
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Knowledge of relevant industry standards, regulations, and best practices.
If you are looking for your next assignment, click on the APPLY NOW tab and send through an updated copy of your cv.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856