- NSW State Government Department
- Full-Time Opportunity
- Initial contract until 26th of August 2022
ManpowerGroup is actively engaged with a state government department that is now looking for a dedicated Economic Analyst to join their team. An Economic Analyst contributes to the delivery of high -quality advice and analysis to support government decision making, policy development and implementation.
- Prepare advice on economic conditions, trends, forecasts, and risks
- Undertake the development and implementation of research tools such as forecasting techniques and models to support the above advice
- Undertake complex macroeconomic research and analysis to support sound economic and fiscal management
- Assist in the development of robust and consistent economic forecasts to underpin Treasury's economic and fiscal advice
- Tertiary qualifications in Economics/Statistics/Public Policy or relevant experience
- Experience in providing policy advice and/or economic analysis in a data driven environment
- Strong problem-solving skills and appropriate judgement of difficult situations
- Proven ability to adapt in situations that lack clarity and work to resolve hurdles.
Applications close on Tuesday the 17th of May 2022
Please feel free to reach out and register your interest for this role by sending me your resume
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856