The Department is focused on increasing economic participation by providing the trusted advice and support to enable businesses have the skilled workforce for now and the future. They have identified a need for a Dynamics Analyst Programmer, ICT Division.
As the Dynamics Analyst Programmer, you will contribute to the design, development, modification, testing, adaption, and/or implementation and post implementation support of short and long-term software solutions to business and technology needs. You will be involved in all aspects of the software development lifecycle: including maintaining, managing, and designing CRM software applications and supporting environments. You will also review system requirements and business processes and be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment on more complex issues.
You will be required to:
- Propose and implement effective and sustainable solutions.
- Deliver agreed outcomes within timeframes from the Delivery Manager and Project Manager.
- Apply structured problem-solving strategies and techniques to identify, analyse and evaluate sustainable solutions for implementation within the Dynamics 365/CRM platform.
- Adhere to and ensure compliance with all applicable departmental policy and legislation.
- Contribute to organisational change through recommended improvements to existing business processes, practices, procedures, and information systems.
- Act as a subject matter expert in the development of frameworks, tool suite selection and operational support models.
The successful candidate must be an experienced and innovative technical Microsoft Dynamics CRM Analyst/Developer, who is able to lead the increasing utilisation of MS Dynamics CRM for managing business applications implemented on the Power Platform and associated Operational Support functions.
- Hands-on development and design experience with Dynamics 365 (CRM)
- Designing & developing Canvas Power Apps and Model-Driven Power Apps
- Building workflows, processes, and approvals using Power Automate.
- Microsoft Power Portals (formerly D365 Portals).
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to interpret information and deal with challenges to achieve business-focused solutions.
- Demonstrated experience of integrating Dynamics 365 with other software solutions.
- Working knowledge of relational databases and data migration concepts.
- Proven experience in developing Dynamics CRM custom workflows, plug-in creation, and creation of custom integration solutions with third-party vendors.
- Provide support for users and perform troubleshooting, including root cause analysis of production issues and documenting resolutions.
- Interpret requirements and develop software following the vision of team leadership and architectural design, while working against a product backlog in an agile development environment.
- Recommend innovative solutions that will support improved business processes.
- Experience and knowledge of Integration with identity frameworks
- Experience and knowledge of delivering solutions within QLD Government environments
This is an excellent opportunity to join this digital transformation program as they transition their ICT capabilities for the future. This is a 6-month assignment paying up to $114 p/h with the possibility to extend. Click Apply and upload your latest resume.
+ 61 7 3632 3001
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856