This federal agency is building a suite of innovative digital services to help Australian and international clients connect, develop business opportunities and contribute to Australia's economic growth and prosperity.
They are looking for a talented functional analyst who can bring their unique skills and experience to the organisation to work on a range of digital projects aimed at enhancing internal and external client experience. Ideally, you are someone who is client focused, with extensive experience working with a range of stakeholders to ensure that solutions are built to requirements that not only meets user needs but exceeds them.
To be successful in this role you fulfill the following selection criteria:
- Ability to work with Business Analysts in various workshops and provide inputs to stakeholders on Dynamics 365 Out of the Box capabilities.
- Demonstrable sound knowledge of Dynamics 365 modules - Sales, Customer Services and Project Service Automation
- Good Knowledge on Power Automate and Dynamics 365 configuration
- Creating and reviewing the functional requirements
- Experience in working in an agile Multi-disciplinary Team
- Working knowledge of the Digital Service Standard, Service design and delivery process, Agile and Scrum
To be considered for this for this role you will need to be an Australian Citizen, holding a baseline security clearance or higher would be advantageous.
Simply click 'Apply' to upload you resume today. Applications close Friday 9th April 2021
+ 61 7 3632 3001
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856