250K base, plus super, plus 20% bonus
A superb Director level opportunity has become available with a major international consulting firm. Utilise your previous Consulting/Professional Services experience to inspire and shape the team, grow their capability and deliver leading edge Cyber Security and Risk solutions to some of the most respected companies in NSW.
This highly respected Global Consulting firm has an enviable reputation for innovation and investment in both their staff and technology, as well as fostering a culture of transparency and diversity. They offer a structured career path as part of an ongoing career development program.
- Build relationships with a broad range of clients over time, including CISO's, CIO's Board members, Committee members and C-suite across all industry verticals
- Evaluate new and existing clients' business strategy, understand their technology environment and provide recommendations to enable them to improve their ability to respond to Cyber risks and threats
- Provide leadership, oversight, guidance and give direction to your team, review their reports and presentations and review deliverables
- Identify and convert opportunities for new engagements, both new clients and existing opportunities, as well as on-selling work.
- Your time, 40% Business Development, 60% Delivery (not a hands on technical role)
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE and KNOWLEDGE
- 10 + years Cyber Security and Risk Consulting, including financial services experience
- Security Operations, SOC, NSOC, SIEM
- Penetration Testing
- Digital Forensics
- IAM and PAM
- NIST, ISO27001
- Cyber Security and Risk strategy and policy
- Outstanding communication and leadership skills
FULL Job Description available on application - email or call Ben Sawyer on 0410 868 010
+ 61 2 9249 8035
+ 61 410 868 010
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856, State: SA, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHS 288821. For queries relating to 'Labour Hire Licences' ONLY please contact: 'firstname.lastname@example.org' (do not apply to the advert using this email).