A leading Government Client based in Sydney CBD is looking for a Digital Business Analyst to join the team. Initial 6 months contract role with a potential extension. APPLY NOW!!
About the role:
The Senior Business Analyst will be part of the Project Team responsible for implementing a new jurisdiction onto the core Case Management System. This includes analysis and validation of enhancements and customisations required to meet the legislative and business requirements of these jurisdictions.
There is an opportunity for a highly skilled Senior Business Analyst who is passionate about business enablement and can meet the criteria outlined below to contribute to the development of high-quality services for NSW government.
The Senior Business Analyst will have the following responsibilities:
- Reviewing and analysing business intentions, services, processes and information needs to identify and document changes for business solutions and enhancements.
- Consulting and negotiating with diverse stakeholders including vendors and driving outcomes.
- Keeping across changing technologies, business processes and industry best practices.
- Managing deliverables independently against rapidly shifting priorities to respond to internal and external demands.
- Review documentation prepared by other analysts and business users.
- Participate in reviews, scrums and group meetings to identify area of improvement.
To be successful for the role, one must possess:
- 5 years+ experience as a Senior Business Analyst.
- Strong experience in detailed analysis and understanding of the functional requirements and business process documentation, including the tracking of functional and process changes.
- experience with data migration project scenarios and preparatory activities to enable efficient business data capture will be well regarded.
- Experience with training and / or mentoring of business stakeholders will be well regarded.
- Working experience in both Waterfall and Agile methodology.
- Ability to achieve successful outcomes through collaborative and cooperative means.
- The ability to interact appropriately with departmental officers, vendor personnel and fellow team members.
- Ability to quickly develop an understanding of the projects, its environments and related issues.
- Demonstrated ability to work within tight project timeframes.
- Experience working in the Government sector
If this is something that sounds like you, please APPLY NOW!!
+61 2 9263 8574
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856