An exciting opportunity for a Software Engineer with strong Java and Spring technologies capabilities.
- Join this revolutionary, leading-edge project
- Extend your career to this high-growth platform that will boost your CV
- 6 months, long term potential, Melb CBD (Currently working from home)
Our client is an awarded leader of a high growth industry and is a recognised name across Australia.
Boasting one of the best project cultures in the industry and technologically exciting projects, they are offering a brilliant suite of projects to embark on and further promote your CV with.
Initially a 6 months contract, there is a strong likelihood for extension.
We are looking for a Java Developer with a depth & breadth of experience in Spring technologies (Springboot / -Cloud / -Security / -batch, etc).
To be successful you will need the following:
- Strong technical skills in Java (5+ years), with Kotlin being a huge advantage.
- Breadth & depth across Spring technology, incl: Springboot, Spring Security, Spring Cloud Gateway, Spring Batch, HazelCast, ActiveMQ, JUnit or equivalent.
- Strong experience in Restful API development, incl. OpenAPI 3.0 and Swagger.
- Good understanding and experience with AWS (Lambda, API Gateway, KMS, Cognito, etc) is highly regarded although not mandatory.
- UI technologies (JQuery, Bootstrap, React, AngularJS)
- Demonstrated experience in working with databases (MariaDB / MSSQL) with the ability to apply complex SQL queries
- Experience with source code management and CI/CD principles
- Strong understanding of design patterns and practices clean coding
- OLTP, OWASP top 10 and vulnerability mitigation techniques
Previous success in working on highly visible, time critical projects would see you with an added advantage.
Excellent communications and stakeholder management skills are critical to your success in this role.
If this sounds like you, please send through your updated CV in Word format.
With respect, due to the amount of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted.
Principal Recruitment Consultant
+61 3 9604 4299
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856, State: SA, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHS 288821. For queries relating to 'Labour Hire Licences' ONLY please contact: 'firstname.lastname@example.org' (do not apply to the advert using this email).