Our reputable, large Federal Government Agency client are seeking 2x API Developers to join their growing team with these opportunities based in either ACT, QLD or TAS. These new hybrid roles (2 days onsite, 3 days WFH) are on a contract basis for 12 months, plus potential extensions.
About the Opportunity
You will be instrumental in delivering an exciting uplift in the Departments ICT capabilities, supporting an API transformation program by:
- Designing & building new APIs to showcase APIs, transforming the way work is done/systems work (utilising a Domain Driven Design approach)
- Developing & supporting the Department's API gateway capability in the cloud
- Building & supporting solutions for the existing EMP & API Gateway platforms
- Providing support & guidance for projects on how to utilise the API platforms, environment & various interfaces
- Developing & maintaining productive working relationships, ensuring consultation & information sharing with key stakeholders.
You possess 3+ years relevant experience in API development & API-First Domain Driven using IBM API Connect, and:
- Experience building API Gateway capability in the Cloud, Containerisation (docker/Kubernetes), Azure DevOps pipelines
- Knowledge & experience of API lifecycle design using one or more of the following; Creating Swagger/OpenAPI Specification, API policy and security, SOAP/WSDL and XSD/XML/XSLT documents, YAML, JSON and REST
- Experience delivering API's in any of the following; .Net Web API, Java Spring, Node.js or equivalent
- Experience with Event Driven Design
Please note, due to the nature of the work minimum Baseline Security Clearance is essential.
Technology & Digital
+61 2 6213 5944
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856