Overview of the position:
Someone with excellent technical and communication skills, who would like to be part of a small and close-knit team. The Desktop support Analyst is responsible for acting as first and second level support for all IT queries, you will be the face of IT.
Essential skills and experience:
- 2-3 years Desktop Support experience in a small to medium environment.
- Diploma/Degree or equivalent experience in IT.
- Strong working knowledge of workstations and application support
- Office 365 administration
- Experience working in cloud-based environments IAAS, SAAS, PAAS
- Strong working knowledge Windows Server, Windows 10.
- Excellent working knowledge of active directory and group policy
- MCSA (Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator) or equivalent qualification.
- Working knowledge of SCCM/PDQ package creation.
- Great communication and customer relationship skills.
- Working knowledge of LAN and WAN environments (TCP/IP, firewalls, routers and switches).
- Microsoft SharePoint experience.
- Working knowledge virtualized environments (VMWare 5+).
- Familiarity with AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe Creative Cloud.