We have a new role for a Data Quality Specialist - Dataloader/Saleforce on a 3 month contract based in Melbourne.
We are looking for an experienced Data Quality Specialist who is ready to step up and make their mark in a new role. As a Data Quality Specialist you will be focusing on data governance, management, quality and compliance with responsibilities including:
Data Governance: Ensuring the quality, security and compliance of data including establishing and enforcing data governance policies and procedures.
Data Management: Overseeing data management practices, including data collection, storage, and retrieval, to ensure data is accurate, consistent, and reliable.
Data Quality: Maintaining and improving data quality by addressing issues like data duplication, inconsistency, and completeness.
Data Compliance: Ensuring that data is compliant with relevant regulations and industry standards or internal data policies.
- Ideally 3-5 years previous Data Quality Specialist experience
- Salesforce platform architecture knowledge
- Can confidently use Dataloader and is risk averse
- High attention to detail
- Has a structured and measured approach to work
- Ability to build relationships and adapt to diverse environments
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) bridging technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Experience with customer segmentation
- Excellent documentation skills
- Understanding of data privacy regulations and governance frameworks
- Develop data quality metrics and KPIs
- Effective time management
- Collaborative team player
- Desirable: Mulesoft experience, Project Management experience
We are looking for someone who is available ASAP, Please reach out if this position is of interest for a confidential chat.
0402 261 855
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856