One of our large Federal Government client is looking to engage a qualified and experienced Data Modeller to in with the Information Technology Branch, responsible for delivering a range of initiatives or projects to support the Digital Business Strategy over the coming year.
The ideal candidate should have a deep understanding of data architecture, proficiency in Informatica Power Center, expertise in data modelling, and knowledge of Power BI. The Data Modeler will actively engage with stakeholders, facilitate collaboration, and ensure effective communication to develop data solutions that drive informed decision-making.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Information Systems, or a related field. Master's degree is a plus.
- Proven experience as a Data Modeler, with a track record of successful data modelling and implementation projects.
- Proficiency in Informatica Power Center for ETL development.
- In-depth knowledge of SQL Server and experience in designing Data Warehouse structures.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities.
- Familiarity with data governance principles and data quality best practices.
- Relevant certifications in data modelling or related fields are a plus.
Senior Account Manager
+ 61 478 765 918
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856