Location: Canberra preferred
Contract: 12 months
Extension: 2 x 12 months
Security: Minimum Baseline
- Develop data management design artefacts, including developing mapping documents for builds in support of business processes and objectives.
- Develop and/or direct the creation of efficient, maintainable and cost/effective databases.
- Prepare and/or direct the creation and maintenance of data management documentation.
- Provide consulting support for IT and Business partners by researching, identifying and applying data management solutions to problems.
- Bachelor's degree in IT; or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3- 5 years experience of database design and development
- Strong understanding of MDM (Master Data Management)
- Experience with the following:
o Data modelling - dimensional and ERD, and awareness of data vault
o Various database platforms (i.e. Oracle, SQL Server)
o XML schema design, ER Studio or similar
o Data management principles such as Metadata management, Data governance and Data quality
- Strong liaison and interpersonal skills including the ability to:
- Engage with requesting business areas and other project stakeholders.
- Discuss technical matters with both technical and non-technical staff.
- Negotiate outcomes between business and technical areas.
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team undertaking multiple projects and maintenance activities with potentially competing priorities.
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of data modelling experience.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in structured analysis and design.
- Knowledge of business intelligence solutions and data warehouse development
- Negotiation and influencing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong knowledge on system development life cycle
- Strong analysis skills and attention to detail
- Understanding of data modelling principles for data warehouses
Click APPLY today if you are looking for a new opportunity!
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856