Our NSW State Goverment client is looking for an experienced Data Migration Lead who can utilize capabilities and experience in effective data migration strategies, data cleansing and integration, along with data extraction to lead the migration of data from the legacy systems into the new system.
You Must Have:
- Superior experience and a record of achievement in leading and managing the Data Migration activities for large and complex systems, including relevant qualifications or equivalent.
- Extensive experience and expert knowledge in applying data modeling and analysis techniques for migration of data from legacy to new systems and a proven capacity to translate findings into a data migration approach that meets business objectives
- Experience in influencing and negotiating with stakeholders, including senior managers and executives, to define options for scope including breadth and depth of data migration activities to meet business needs and project timelines.
- Developed and managed data migration strategies for data mapping, extraction and interfacing from source to destination system including data augmentation and cleansing where required.
- Developed data migration implementation plan including estimates and milestones for key migration activities and ensured deliverables are met during the implementation of Data Migration Solution.
If this sounds like you, then click apply now, or call Shayal Chandra on 0415042457 for a confidential discussion.
+61 2 9263 8648
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856