A leading Government Client based in Greater Sydney area is looking for a Power BI Reporting Specialist. Initial 6- months Contract role + Potential Extension. APPLY NOW!!
About the role:
The newly formed enterprise data team has a mandate to enable the Data & Analytics capability. This role will operate empower the users to access to the authorised data and generate the actionable insights from the relevant BI solutions, promote the trust in data and improve the data literacy maturity.
Project / Program Implementation:
- Track record of successfully implementing multiple Analytics projects (full life cycle) in challenging environments.
- Strong in data engineering and data modelling concepts.
- Technological knowledge
- Big Data - technologies.
- Deep understanding of Open Data concepts.
- Knowledge of cloud computing, preferably on Azure.
To be successful for the role, one must have experience in:
- Advanced skills with SQL, DAX, PowerQuery.
- Proactively integrate new technologies for more advanced analytics including and not limited to PowerFlow, CDM, PowerApps and Machine Learning.
- SAP Analytic Cloud dashboard development and administration.
- Provide Power BI desktop & cloud platform, gateways & administration support and expertise.
- Ingesting and integrating data from a variety of corporate data sources and performing required transformations in Power BI.
- Strong technical and architectural understanding of SAP HANA, Oracle and EDW technologies.
- Developing automated reports and dashboards using Power BI.
- Delivering functional and technical specification for developers.
- Ensuring adherence to design and development standards.
- The ability to forge strong relationships with Business Users, Vendors including other partners and consultants.
- The ability to work under minimal supervision and in conjunction with business aligned BA teams.
If you are the one who fosters the growth of the team rather than a self-focused individual, please APPLY NOW!!
+61 2 9263 8574
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856