Our reputable Federal Government Agency client is on the hunt for an experienced Data Analyst. You'll be joining their Canberra team for a 6 month contract, plus possible extensions.
About the Role
This exciting opportunity will see you work to support the delivery of a wide-scale digital transformation program. Each day will differ, but your main duties will include:
- Working within a multi-disciplinary team to analyse the data migration requirements for multiple source systems
- Developing and maintaining the data migration rules between multiple source and the target system (Dynamics 365)
- Supporting data migration activities of multiple CRM Solution Developers using Azure Data Factory
- Partnering closely with a diverse set of stakeholders, some in multiple time zones, to solve data and business problems with re-useability, and scalable options in mind
- Liaising with external Federal Government Departments regarding data requirements and provide advice to improve data quality
- Engaging closely with product developers, business analysts and business partners (including external stakeholders) to prioritise data related tasks aligned to business objectives
Please note, due to the nature of the work, a Baseline Vetting Clearance is essential.
Technology & Digital
+61 2 6213 5944
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856