Role: Technical Cyber Security Professionals
Initial contract duration: 12 Months
Extension term: 12 months
Number of extensions: 2
Location of work: ACT
Our Large Federal Government clients are seeking Technical Cyber Security Professionals with expertise in Linux systems on an urgent basis!!
The work involves providing technical cyber security assessments to the department and its partners, and developing scalable tools to assist with cyber security measurement and remediation.
The successful candidates will have expert knowledge in technical components of cyber security, and will be able to apply and expand those skills to a wide range of situations.
- Demonstrate a minimum of 5 years experience in Technical Cyber Security
- Demonstrated experience working with a security focus on enterprise Linux systems.
- Experience with implementing one or more of the Essential Eight mitigation strategies.
- Demonstrated experience with scripting or development to automate system administration or vulnerability assessment tasks, or to implement tools to assist with assessing or remediating cyber risk.
- Demonstrated experience working with Cloud systems such as AWS or Azure.
Please note, due to the nature of the work Australian Citizenship and an active NV1 clearance is mandatory
Interested?? Please hit APPLY NOW Button or you can also call on 0450813012 for a confidential discussion.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856