CX Strategist / Data Analyst.
Sydney based. Global Automotive client. CRM / Data / CX
The newly formed CX team is rapidly expanding at one of best loved creative agencies in the world. Operating as a consulting function internally across teams for their clients, they ensure customers are at the heart of decision making. Through their work they help reinvigorate, optimise, and enhance marketing process and performance.
The CX Analyst/strategist will work with the young and vibrant CX team, underpinning the decision making with data and insight. Jumping into the role, you will treat their numerous 3rd party data sources as their own and develop regular reporting and insight for their clients. As their CX consulting grows, you will create data-driven frameworks, models, and heuristics on how to think about customer and brand experience
- Own 3rd party data partnerships, the organisation of this data, and the creation and dissemination of insight throughout our business
- Undertake proactive analysis of customer behaviour to produce data driven analysis, reporting, insights and models. Use those insights in conjunction with digital marketing and CX specialists to generate contact strategies
- Analyse, report and generate insight around CRM, Media and digital marketing
- Develop models/frameworks for how we and our clients can think about their customers to support decision making
- Help them understand the effectiveness of our work and the impact it has for their clients, develop and track KPI
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience wrangling data across tools like Excel, research software and dashboarding & visualisation platforms (Tableau & DataStudio Preferred)
- A good communicator, who is able to take complexity and communicate it in a clear, concise, and logical manner - breaking down complexity into simple solutions or ideas
- Comfortable presenting findings to different seniority levels and stakeholders
- Good at creating decks and presentations which tell stories and communicate findings clearly
- Understands business, commercial, and technical issues that may impact the customer's requirements
- Build re-usable reports, dashboards, and insights to empower end-users.
- A firm grounding in analytics and a bachelor's degree in STEM is preferred; but not required
If you're in a similar CX / Strategy or Customer Experience Analyst role get in touch today.