About the role
Our client is looking for an experienced Customer Support Specialist to work with their enterprise division to manage and resolve any exceptions and complaints for all service delivery. This role is at a help desk, primarily providing customer support to business clients and Senior Management. Knowledge or experience in IT is desirable.
This is a long term contract opportunity with a globally esteemed leading technology provider. Flexible work is available.
- Provide professional solutions to client's end-users, dealers and service providers originating from unresolved escalated cases received via telephone and written correspondence.
- Provide an escalation link for IT Field Engineers, executives and channel regarding customer satisfaction issues including availability, price dissatisfaction, product safety issues, complaints with client and/or its representatives, and complaints regarding an authorised dealer or channel.
- Should be able to work independently.
- Understanding about software/hardware IT systems
- Follows established guidelines and interprets policies.
- Evaluates unique circumstances and makes recommendations.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience handling complaints and managing escalations
- Exceptional organisation and problem solving skills
- Customer service experience to handle complaints and provide resolutions to the customer
- Motivation to build brand loyalty and customer satisfaction
If this sounds like you please apply!
+61 484 554 538
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856