About our Client:
Software - for fuel and convenience retailers. Market Intelligence, Micro - Local Data, Precision Pricing and Planning tool.
First to use the power of data for making better decisions and today their artificial intelligence & machine learning solutions have turned data into a smart, actionable tools.
With over 300 clients in 70 countries, in mature and emerging markets, for clients large and small, their strategy and technology solutions empower fuel and convenience retailers around the globe to achieve greater value and success on their own terms.
About the role:
- Delivering a range of consulting services to new and existing clients
- Owning the on-going business process relationship with clients post-implementation of software
- Supporting sales team to secure new clients
- As a recognized subject matter and industry expert, clients rely on you to help them extract maximum value from software and services.
- At times, this role could be involved in Pre-Sales. In pre-sales, you will assist in the discovery, product demonstrations/proof-of-concept activities
- Experience of working within - or delivering services to - the fuels & convenience retailing, downstream oil & gas or grocery retailing industry sectors
- Strong relationship management skills and the ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with clients at both user and senior management levels
- Business-to-consumer retail pricing experience is considered a distinct advantage
- Pre-Sales engineering, consultancy service delivery or business analysis skills gained in a commercial software environment is also an advantage.
The role necessitates excellent skills in relationship building, communication, service identification & delivery and technical account management.
Sales Recruitment Consultant
+61 0431 624 400
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856