Leading Banking client based in Sydney CBD is hiring for Customer Relations Officer! Initial contract until November 2024 plus chances of permanency! APPLY NOW!
The Customer Relations Officer is responsible for resolving complaints logged in the Complaints Database within the required SLA. Complaints can be received from various areas of the bank including, Contact Centre, Branch, CEO, Head of RBWM and also from Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA).
The individual will be expected to work with other stakeholders within the bank to resolve a complaint.
Previous Financial services domain is mandatory!
- Responsible for monitoring and managing complaints logged in the Complaints database for Retail Banking customers. Across all personal banking products and collections complaints.
- Contacting customers and resolving the complaints either over the phone, email or by mail within the required SLA
- Effectively investigating and liaising with customers and AFCA where a customer has logged a complaint through AFCA to resolve the complaint within the timeframe given
- Liaising with Compliance and Legal as part of complaint investigations and preparation of response letters. Where gaps are identified, actively participating in closing off any compliance issues that may have been identified during the complaint investigation
- Providing assistance and support to Complaints Conduits and acting as a referral point for internal stakeholders for complaints they are dealing with
- Managing redress costs and ensuring all payments are made within approved limits when offering compensation in resolution to a complaint
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with the team and stakeholders across all areas of Retail Banking
- Comprehensive Credit Reporting (CCR), investigating and responding to customer's request around CCR
- Investigating and resolving complaints raised by Collections Dispute.
If interested APPLY NOW!
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856