Our leading Government client is looking for a Cloud Security Architect for a 6 months initial contract with a view to extension. APPLY NOW!
The Cloud Security Specialist is responsible for providing security expertise and direction for the public cloud services and technology. This role will be required to assist cloud services assist in driving the adoption of security frameworks, incident management workflows and best practises to ensure safe and reliable cloud service delivery.
- Provide specialised security expertise, guidance and recommendations to the Cloud Services Division and other business areas as required.
- Participate and provide advice on cloud service product/platform delivery and operations.
- Act as the public cloud subject matter expert on security controls.
- Establish and execute reviews against security frameworks and processes.
- Identify risks and issues associated with day-to-day cloud work and established products and ensure security procedures and supporting documentation are kept up to date.
- Lead and provide input to any strategic security initiatives related to cloud services.
- Promote a culture of security awareness and contribute to knowledge creation.
- Successfully manage competing priorities including security controls, business functionality and risk management processes.
- Establish collaborative and influential relationships with stakeholders, customers and Cloud Services Division, to ensure safe, easy and effective achievement of business goals.
- Contribute to creating and maintaining a culture of security awareness.
- Highly developed knowledge of ICT Enterprise Architectures and proven ability to produce solutions covering, information, integration, infrastructure, and security architecture.
- Extensive experience working the public cloud services in an enterprise environment.
- Demonstrated experience in leading cross functional Agile project teams delivering critical and complex programs of work with a focus on security and Agile iterative development.
- Excellent organisational, audit and review skills and demonstrated experience analysing cloud environments for control deficiencies using automated tools or manual analysis. Proven ability to distil audit findings into presentations and reports and seek opportunities for optimization.
- Extensive experience managing and leading compliance initiative and evaluating Azure / AWS or on-premises designs and identifying security risks.
- Demonstrated experience responding successfully to security incidents and driving great outcomes in an enterprise environment.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856