Our Client: a wholesale unified communications (UcaaS) provider, partnering with distribution IT companies to provide through first-class infrastructure, automated provisioning and unrivalled support and sales enablement programs. Fast growing company looking for experienced Channel Sales Manager/ BDM to join Melbourne team, South bank office.
About the Role:
- Managing Relationships with existing Partners and also find new opportunities to expand partnerships channels
- Build rapport with partners' sales teams as a trusted advisor
- Understand partners existing customer base, addressable market and build joint plans to address
- Manage onboarding and training activities so that partner's sales teams are well versed on products
- Meet with each partner formally once a quarter to plan strategic activities
- Sales Growth, End Points and Revenue
- Partner and End Customer Experience
- 5+ years channel sales experience
- Understanding of Voice and Data networking
- Understanding of Unified Communications as a Service.
- Tertiary Qualifications in related fields to this role.
- Knowledge of BroadSoft
- Knowledge of MS Teams
- A sense of team and camaraderie with regular trivia, cooking and well being events
- Work with the best tools, platforms and hardware available
- A group of subject matter experts across a wide range of fields to support your success
Sales Recruitment Consultant
+61 0431 624 400
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856