Our client is an esteemed global organisation who specialise in providing various security and identity solutions. Due to continued growth, they are seeking a proven Change Manager to join their Canberra team.
About the Opportunity
As a Change Manager, you will assess the scope and define the change to ensure outcomes/expected change benefits are clearly articulated, as well as ensuring agreed work is aligned to the overall program project/initiative. This exciting role will see you work with our client on a fixed-term engagement until December 2023.
Key duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure change related risk is within desired levels and that risks are managed according to agreed risk frameworks.
- Report regularly on status as it relates to the change program/initiative including budgets, progress, risks and resourcing.
- Design and oversee day to day change activities of the project
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and end users to maximise co-design, engagement and application of new or changed process and technology to current operations
- Assist in the delivery of training and engagement plans, including hosting workshops
- Perform change impact assessments, report on progress and implementation
- Help the Program and Business formulate and execute a comprehensive Communication strategy
You are a natural relationship builder who possesses the ability to navigate organisational and project structures with ease. In addition, you hold the below experience/skills:
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a Change Manager
- End to end Change management, particularly the analysis, planning, and implementation of IT solutions adoption
- Strong initiative, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work within distributed team composed of people from multiple countries and time zones (Europe, US, India)
- Relevant industry certification, Lean Change management and/or Agile experience is desirable
Please note, due to the nature of the work, you will be required to obtain a NV1 Clearance.
Technology & Digital
+61 2 6213 5944
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856