Role: Change Management and Communication Specialist
Initial contract duration: 12 Months
Extension term: 12 months
Number of extensions:1
Location of work: ACT
Our large Federal Government client is seeking for a Change Management and Communications Specialist who is highly driven, an excellent communicator and has experience working closely with a range of stakeholders to deliver outcomes.
The Change Management and Communications Specialist will require effective stakeholder relationship skills to implement and drive change activities and communications to support the Program.
The role will have a responsibility to engage and communicate widely across the business, meaning strong stakeholder engagement and management skills are essential.
The role is responsible for undertaking very complex and/or sensitive work, under broad direction, utilising expertise across a range of activities relating to IT Service Management.
The role will include:
- Design, develop and implement large scale change activities with experience as a change manager, capable of working across both the strategic and operational levels
- Analyse complex information and contexts, provide strategic advice and offer change solutions and support to a range of stakeholders
- Design, develop and implement change and enablement approaches to drive the successful adoption of new technologies to support business change and transformation
- Develop, implement, and evaluate change strategies and change-focused communication strategies and plans
- Develop and maintain key internal and external relationships, including liaising with stakeholders on policy, project or operational issues and responding to stakeholder needs and expectations.
- 3+ years working in senior Change Management roles within technical and/or business transformation programmes
- Proven ability to work autonomously and as part of a team to deliver on key programme milestones.
- Strong communication, liaison, negotiation and conflict resolution skills and ability to present complex information clearly and confidently.
- Relevant qualifications and / or industry certification.
- Demonstrated experience and expertise in developing and delivering effective and successful communications campaigns, and engagement programs.
Please note, due to the nature of the work Australian Citizenship is mandatory
Interested?? Please hit APPLY NOW Button or you can also call on 0450813012 for a confidential discussion.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856