A leading Government client based in Greater Sydney area is looking for a Business Process Analyst to join their team. 12 months contract role. APPLY NOW!!
About the role:
The Senior Business Analyst manages the review and analysis of the organisation's business intentions, services, processes and information needs to identify changes that lead to business improvements.
- Provide leadership, guidance, advice and support to ensure effective service delivery and a performance-based, innovative, responsive and accountable customer-focused work culture.
- Enhance business systems by providing accurate information about business needs and priorities and adopting contemporary analysis best-practice methodologies and processes.
- Provide high level analysis and support while facilitating expert advice to support IT projects, planning and delivery of initiatives.
- Analyse and consolidate information to develop business cases to support achievement of business objectives
- Elicit business requirements by using a broad range of effective engagement techniques
- Work with key stakeholders to identify how changing business requirements may be delivered with existing solutions.
- Support projects by undertaking analysis and impact assessments including testing, training and business transitions.
- Provide plain language advice on complex technical issues to non-technical audiences to enable informed business decisions and service level improvements.
To be successful for the role, one must have:
- Extensive experience managing the review and analysis of complex ICT business processes and services in a large and complex service industry organisation.
- Demonstrated experience in improving business performance by adopting innovative business analysis solutions.
- Extensive experience in analysing, working, testing and maintaining service management systems as well as delivering project outcomes on time and to the expected levels of quality, including the demonstrated ability to identify and manage risks within a project.
- Experience in establishing collaborative and influential relationships with stakeholders, customers and colleagues, to ensure easy and effective achievement of team / project / business goals.
- Effective balance competing demands.
- Contributed to creating and maintaining a constructive workplace culture.
If this sounds like you, please Apply Now!! For any confidential discussion regarding the role, please call on the number provided below (if necessary)!!
+61 2 9263 8574
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856