The Conformance and Assurance Business Analyst is expected to take ownership of the detailed solution definition, to problem solve, and to anticipate and manage issues that might require escalation. The conformance and assurance business analyst will liaise with key stakeholders across the organisation to develop a solid understanding of how current systems operate and how future systems will need to operate to ensure that new or enhanced solutions achieve desired outcomes. They also liaise with other government agencies to understand dependencies and support the delivery of complex integrated solutions. In cooperation with architects and product owners, they help apply these insights to tactical and strategic decisions that manifest change and ensure delivery.
- Analyse existing systems, applications, and functions to ensure strategic solution objectives are met.
- Gather requirements using a range of sources such as interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, task and workflow analysis, and user journeys.
- In cases where high level business and technical requirements already exist, translate them into detailed system requirements that are sufficiently granular to describe functionality and specify associated contractual performance levels.
- Liaise with architects to develop a sufficiently deep understanding of architecture designs to develop detailed system requirements.
- Develop testing descriptions to assess functional capabilities associated with detailed system requirements.
- Produce cross functional workflows and sequence diagrams of key system components.
- Apply industry standard and ADHA-approved frameworks and methodologies to drive increased maturity in internal processes in the areas of business analysis, business process management and solution delivery.
- Identify and document solution risks and mitigations in line with the Agency's defined risk framework.
- Prepare briefing papers and present at governance forums to elicit direction and decisions.
- Work closely with Agency assurance groups, delivery vendors, and cross-government agencies to manage dependencies and ensure solutions achieve assurance, quality, and benefit outcomes.
- Manage deliverables in an environment where both agile and waterfall methodologies are applied.
- Facilitate open communication and discussion between stakeholders, using feedback to assess and promote understanding of the need for future changes in services, products, and systems, and to enable the documentation of aligned design solutions.
Key Experience and Skills:
- 5+ years full business analysis experience in a software development environment
- Health and government industry experience
- SDLC experience and experience in AGILE project environments
- Capable of providing technical vision and drive to deliver innovative solutions.
- Software application - Client-Server/N-Tier development experience
- Awareness of a broad range of technologies and architectures including:
- Web Services, HTML, XSLT
- CDA, FHIR, HL7, XML other messaging and telecommunications technologies
- MS Office, MS Project , MS Visio, JIRA, Confluence
In search for an APS6 Business Analyst that can cstablish relationships with internal stakeholders in a complex matrix organization, as well as with external stakeholders, to problem solve and drive delivery through the full Solution Delivery Life Cycle. If you can perform under broad direction with a considerable degree of independence, meeting and manage competing priorities and deadlines, present tasks to internal stakeholders as required, this role is for you. Apply now with your most updated resume and suitability statement.
For more information contact:
Recruitment Consultant | ManpowerGroup