This position is a full-time permanent AWS DevOps Engineer/Full Stack Developer with the responsibility of developing our cloud based software products and systems for existing and new customers. As a developer, you are responsible for actively producing high-quality applications for our cloud services, working in conjunction with the product team as the key technical adviser and product advocate for our products. The role also has the responsibility of working with the other technical teams regarding requirements capture, integration specification, technical and configuration matters. The role has a strong customer focus and requires the ability to build relationships at the technical level.
- Development of scalable and reliable AWS applications.
- Designing fit for purpose applications.
- Leads database management and development.
- Up to date understanding of SaaS cloud offerings.
- Participation in the integration and testing of systems and / or sub-systems.
- Up-to-date knowledge of Software Architecture, Cloud Offerings etc.
- Providing technical support and the setup of environments to facilitate the integration, testing and acceptance activities required by the program.
- Identifying risks and proposing effective solutions as per Risk Management Plan.
- Assist with the design, implementation and testing of tools for improving the quality of various processes.
You will be a highly motivated and engaged individual who has a specialisation in software development and web solutions. You will have the ability to communicate, present and provide sound technical proposals both internally and externally. You will be able to demonstrate your ability to specify systems or solutions and will be comfortable working as part of a highly motivated project execution team.
You hold the following skills and competencies:
- SDLC knowledge
- 3+ years of work experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Engineering or Computer Science Degree or equivalent
- AWS Platform Services
- Working knowledge of tools such as Jenkins, AWS DevOps, GitHub, myGet, and Octopus.
- AWS Restful API development based on NodeJS and Swagger.
- 3 Years of SW development experience in AWS platforms
- Test Driven Development knowledge
- Automation Testing Frameworks like Appium or Ranorex
- System Design and Integration experience
- Programming languages (shell scripts, Java)
- Mongo DB development
Highly desirable skills
- Linux Operating Systems knowledge
- Knowledge of RTOS and Embedded Linux Architectures
- Android or Cross Platform Mobile Development
- Automated Testing Frameworks like Appium or Ranorex
- C# programing Language
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856