Duration: 11 Weeks
Our client is currently looking for an Applications Developer with strong experience in MS Access Database and VBA.
You Must Have:
- Demonstrated high level experience in MS Access Database, VBA with SQL knowledge.
- Strong experience in generated and interpreted system reports using a variety of techniques, ranging from simple data aggregation via statistical analysis to complex data mining independently
- Designed, developed, implemented and maintained business solutions using MS Access (in conjunction with MS Word, MS Excel and other MS Office applications).
- Worked with main clients and project and business leaders to identify analytical requirements.
- Ongoing construction, maintenance and reporting using a specialised ASTP Dashboard (built on MS Access) that is operating out of Data centre
- Experience generating high level customized and quality controlled management reports to support the HR and payroll functions for the program.
- Complex data mining and report generation from the Student Transport Management System is required.
- Provide analytical advice and support transition on integrating existing databases to new ITD application in development
Optional: JAVA based web app experience.
If this sounds like you, then click apply now or call Shayal Chandra on 0415042457.
+61 2 9263 8648
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856