Greythorn are recruiting for an experience Microsoft Dynamics 365 Support Analyst to join a leading Australian organisation. The position will involve supporting and managing Microsoft Dynamics 365 across the organisation, as well working with both internal teams and external vendors to assist with development and enhancements. This position will play a pivotal role in responding to end-user requirements and issues and propose solutions, along with having a customer centric approach and keen eye for detail.
- Provide Level 2 technical support; investigate and troubleshoot Dynamics 365 issues.
- Work closely with Level 1 IT Helpdesk to understand issues raised by users.
- Work closely with support vendor to resolve and escalate support tickets / issues in a timely manner.
- Work with Project team and external parties to deploy new releases.
- Provide post go-live release support.
- Build strong working relationships with internal stakeholders, vendors, suppliers, and customers. Work closely with the Project team who are responsible for rolling out Dynamics 365 throughout the organisation.
- Routinely update the client, following SLA guidelines, on active issues to gain additional information or to advise of status.
- Identify and communicate potential training needs for common issues.
- Log continuous improvement opportunities and/or escalate appropriately those issues or requirements not met by current applications or systems for evaluation and continuous improvement.
- Maintain accurate, high-quality, and timely documentation for all steps and activities undertaken to resolve client issues/questions.
- Monitor and plan for Microsoft Dynamic 365 updates.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 8 years' experience within an IT Support position, with a minimum of 2 years' experience supporting Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office products.
- Understand IT Support management methodologies principles and lifecycle ITIL.
- Experience with Power BI, PowerShell scripting and Microsoft Azure.
- Knowledge of SQL and relational databases worked with MS SQL Server.
- Experience with systems administration and security management.
- Knowledge of MS SharePoint for document management.
- Own transport & drivers' licence.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills, a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with a wide range of stakeholders.
- A customer centric approach with a keen eye for detail and process, to maintain accurate, high-quality, and timely documentation for all steps and activities.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) that translate technical and complex systems into everyday terms.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with high level technical skills.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
+ 61 2 9249 8028
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856