Workforce Planning Analyst
Seeking a Workforce Planning Analyst skilled in workforce planning, forecasting activities, data insights and dash-boarding | 6 months plus contract | Flexible WFH model.
- Solid understanding of workforce planning software's (e.g., Call design Aspect, SAP or Genesys etc.) and assist with implementation and testing.
- Implement workforce planning solutions that ensure the right tension and flex is in place to meeting the dynamic operating models of each service line.
- Manage forecasted resources against customer demand.
- Undertake end to end analysis to ensure that resource model metrics (AHT, shrinkage, demand volumes etc).
- Working with the Service line Senior Managers and advising them on operational decision-making through insights that drive better performance.
Experience and Skills:
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline or relevant industry experience
- Experience in work forecast modelling, data insights and dash-boarding along with strong demonstrated
- experience in capacity planning, real-time analytics or work force planning
The successful candidate will liaise with the IT team (Architects, SMEs, etc) on a daily basis to support the progress of the integration and implementation of the software.
Understand of the design, implementation and roll out phases
The vendor has not yet been chosen so they will require a good understanding of various workforce planning software
Once implemented the candidate will manage forecasting and customer demand reports over two week periods.
Strategy to AHT (average handle time) shrinkage
If this sounds like you, please hit apply and submit your application ASAP. Closing date: 15-06-2021.
+61 2 9249 8023
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856