Leading Federal Government client based in Macquarie Park is looking for a Visual Designer/ Graphic Designer. Initial 12 Months contract. AUSTRALIAN CITIZENS ONLY!!!
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role will develop a wide variety of presentation visuals and infographics that help leaders and technical staff understand and adopt various strategies, benefits, and programs. As part of a motivated multi-disciplinary team and branch you will analyse complex information and data in order to visualise it in innovative ways, teasing out the narrative that effectively tells the user-centred story. InDesign, PowerPoint, and other software in a Microsoft environment will be used to communicate that story to a non-technical audience in print, online, multimedia and in events/presentations.
As a Graphic Designer/ Visual Designer you will be responsible for the below mentioned:
- Distilling complex and/or technical written information into effective visual communication products (such as diagrams and infographics).
- Working as a member of a team to design materials for multiple channels, including print and online distribution to meet business objectives.
- Ensuring materials for publishing comply with WCAG 2.1 accessibility guidelines and Digital Transformation Agency recommendations.
To be successful for the role, you will have experience with the below mentioned:
- Demonstrated experience in typesetting for (print) and UI/UX (digital) design experience for online products and using Adobe Creative Suite software such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and XD, in a Microsoft environment
- Experience in designing with / translating visuals into Microsoft products, such as PowerPoint, Publisher etc.
- Exceptional visual communication skills, including the ability to communicate technical information graphically to non-technical audiences.
- Understanding of the Australian Government's Digital Service Standard and/or the UK Design Council's Double Diamond Model
- Qualifications in graphic or visual design or another related field would be highly regarded.
IT Account Manager - Goverment
+61 2 9263 8632
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856