A leading Government Client based in Western Sydney is looking for a UX Specialist to join their team. 12 months contract role. APPLY NOW!!
About the role:
The User Experience (UX) Specialist is an experienced UX practitioner within the Digital Business Programs team. They ensure the delivery of optimised user experiences for customers and staff by advocating on behalf of users and collaborating with architects, developers, the test team, external vendors and stakeholders.
The primary focus is on the user experience for staff and customers within constraints of time and budget. The UX Specialist uses appropriate and agreed techniques, ensuring that all contributors are aligned and maintaining compliance with quality and standards.
This role includes User Experience Research and Design as well as detailed User Interface Design.
To be successful for the role, one must have:
- Typically a minimum of 5 year's experience in IT/Digital delivery and at least 3 years in a UX role.
- Experience in a proven portfolio of UI/Visual designs.
- Experience conducting user research.
- Familiarity with current design tools and techniques including the creation of wireframes, high-fidelity and low-fidelity prototypes.
- Knowledge of usability patterns, information architecture principles and their application
Demonstrate experience of the analysis of user experiences and translating into solutions, with strong customer empathy balanced with a sound commercial approach.
- Experience of guiding user testing to assist with design decisions
- Sound working knowledge of IT delivery management principles and frameworks including working within an Agile team.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with multiple stakeholders (internal, partner, software vendor).
- Effective negotiation and dispute resolution skills.
- Ability to manage the competing demands of multiple projects in a timely manner.
Australian PR/Citizens only!!
If this is something that sounds like you, please APPLY NOW!!
+61 2 9263 8574
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856