Leading Government client at Paramatta is looking for a UX Designer on a 12 months contract + possible extension.APPLY NOW!
- This role will contribute and provide feedback on the performance of external vendors providing UX services.
- Apply Sydney Water policies and procedures consistently and fairly.
- Communicate what is required for the business and why.
- Conduct User Experience Research and Analysis with internal and external users of Sydney Water digital solutions.
- Design digital interface solutions and validate these proposed solutions with end users.
- Maintaining an awareness of capability and business processes used at Sydney Water to monitor performance of solutions while looking for improvement opportunities and effectively execute change requests and system enhancements in design to increase business efficiency.
- Demonstrate proactively, showing initiative and having the ability to participate in a variety of complex Digital projects in an environment with numerous stakeholders and tight timeframes; ensuring that existing systems / programs are fully supported during planning, design, development and maintenance phases for new applications.
- Ensuring your line manager is promptly advised of any risks / issues that may affect the solution design, solution documentation, product service delivery, product development and / or product testing.
- Contribute to budget forecasting for UX activities.
Knowledge, skills, experience ;
- Undergraduate degree in Information Systems, related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Qualification in Coding
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in IT/Digital delivery and at least 3 years in a UX role.
- A proven portfolio of UI/Visual designs
- Experience conducting user research
To be successful for this role you need to have ;
- UX designer with 3+ years of experience
- Experience in user research
- UI/visual design
- Strong knowledge of modern tools for collaboration, research and prototyping
- Great communication / collaboration skills, working with a range of stakeholders, including senior managers as well as technical delivery teams
- Experience working in Agile team
If this sounds like you,APPLY NOW!
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856