Senior UX/UI Designer - Contract
We are joining with our client who is requiring an experienced and passionate UX/UI designer to be a part of their Digital WorkPlace Project.
Working within the Technology and Digital Innovation team, you will be placed in an agile environment where you will be collaborating with internal customers, Project Managers and Developers. You will be a part of the life-cycle to help create and support the best adoption of their websites information within the business.
Our client is currently in the middle of an exciting project which is continuing until the end of December 2021. The start date would be as soon as possible.
Benefits and Perks:
- Thrive in a short-term contract with a highly desirable company
- Attractive daily rate
- Collaborate with like-minded team members in a unique opportunity
- Portfolio of prior UX/UI projects
- Strong ability to collaborate cleverly with team members and key stakeholders
- Prior experience in an agile environment
- Demonstratable experience in working with SharePoint Online
- Proven experience identifying information with the ability to translate into wire frames and storyboards
- Demonstratable experience in holding workshops and usability testing
- Prior experience in business analysis
- Bachelor's degree in an IT-related discipline
If you believe you have the above experience and this role interests you, please do not hesitate to reach out to me.
I look froward to hearing from you soon.