About the role and our Client: We are working with Next Generation Cloud Based SaaS company. Our Client is working on High Technology Innovation Solutions or Government Clients.
The UX Designer works as part of an agile, multi-disciplinary team - researching, concepting, prototyping and
executing UX on new platform features and functions. Teaming up with dedicated UI designers to bring concepts
to fruition. It works closely with Product Lead, Engineering team, Business Analysts and Developers. A key member of agile delivery team, helping to grow user-centric design culture and bring bestpractice UX activities and deliverables to our exciting new product
- Design and deliver personas, wireframes, workflows / user journeys and interfaces using Figma
- Partner closely with UI design and the engineering squads deliver new functions and capability
- Contribute to ensuring software usability and accessibility of the product
- Contribute to strategic design decisions related to core, and new product features
- Involve users/customers in the design and validation process throughout the entire software development lifecycle and
- Contribute to the definition and creation of pattern libraries and design systems to ensure UX consistency
- Experience with Figma and Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience working autonomously and in a multi-disciplinary, collaborative, agile team environment and
- Web and software application design experience (Industry projects)
- Strong User research and User Testing techniques
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management
- Excellent knowledge of design systems, principles and style guides
- Knowledge and experience with CSS
- Knowledge and experience with Material Design
Sales Recruitment Consultant
+61 0431 624 400
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856