- Utilise your UX/I design expertise in this collaborative super team
- A uniquely positioned opportunity with a close-knit team
- Work for a chic and on trend company
We are seeking a talented and invested UX/UI Designer with a strong design system thinking approach who is enthusiastic about creating the ultimate user experience, for a well-known organisation.
You will be customer-centric in your thinking, a true design-thinking approach, possess excellent communications skills and the ability to take every customer on the design journey.
This role is suited for a creative thinker with an appreciation for reusable designs. You will bring with you a natural curiosity and the love for solving problems!
To be considered, you will bring:
- 5 years prior experience in the UX design space - but we are reasonable as years of experience only says so much about a person's abilities & talent!
- You bring a portfolio of design work showcasing your work across a variety of digital platforms
- Great understanding of the design process with proven success in working with customers, unearthing true business requirements.
- Wire framing and prototyping, with experience in User Centred Design processes, Lean UX, etc, are all bread and butter to you
- Experienced with tools such as Webflow and Figma
- You love, and are experienced in, interaction design, visual design, usability, accessibility and comfortable working in an Agile environment
- Excellent communications and problem-solving skills, along with stakeholder management skills.
- Proven experience in collaboratively with relevant delivery parties such as Product Manager, Engineers, Writers and other cross/functional partners for real-time User Experience validation, feedback, tracking, etc.
For a confidential conversation and to be considered, please send through your updated CV.