Our client is an esteemed Australian based cyber technology firm who provide cutting edge solutions. Due to continued growth, they are seeking a proven UX Designer to join their Canberra team for an initial 3 months + potential extensions.
Keen to hear more?
You will work with the UX Design Team to deliver against project outcomes/developing products, for market. You must be able to work remotely and independently while reporting to the UX Team Lead and working with the Software Dev Team to understand project requirements/development outcomes.
Main duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Rapidly translate concepts into prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Take a user-centric design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Facilitate the product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Identify design problems and propose workable solutions.
- Implement design change recommendations from strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core and new functions and features.
- 3+ years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- A designer with hands-on experience with deliverables (not strategic level).
- Candidates are requested to prove a short portfolio of their previous work.
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Adobe XD, Sketch and Figma are a plus.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
Please note, to be successful for this role, minimum Baseline Security Clearance is essential.
Technology & Digital
+61 2 6213 5944
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856