This large Federal Government agency requires an experienced UX Designer to join the Digital Strategy Division on a contractual basis for 12-months with the option to extend further. You will work as directed on specific project requirements across the team.
You will be responsible for the following, but not limited to:
- Generate ideas and deliver user-experience design solutions which ensures a high quality of experience, consistency and usability across touchpoints which support the strategy of Agency operated product and services across multiple platforms and devices.
- Design assets to support the end-to-end product design process, such as wireframes, prototypes, site or journey maps, IA, card-sorting, expert reviews, etc for testing with Consumers and Healthcare Professionals for delivery to product and development teams.
- Collaborate with Experience Design colleagues, including Service Designers, other UX and UI Designers, to improve and extend the principles, approaches, guides and libraries that underpin projects across Agency products that ensure consistency, efficiency, and a high-quality user experience.
- Coordinate research both independently and in collaboration with the Research and Insights team to discover and distil key insights to inform design decisions and leverage existing evidence while exposing knowledge gaps for future understanding.
- Work closely with stakeholders, technology, and product teams, both internal and external, to ensure desired delivery outcomes during development phases through effective communication and management. Providing assurance final development meets objectives, quality, standards and design principle frameworks.
- Manage engagement with customers to validate user experience design through best practice co-design and user research methodologies.
- Advocate and advise on best practice product design for external product relating to the implementation of Agency services within those systems.
- Demonstrated experience facilitating and delivery of user research and testing to support design discovery and validation.
- Manage and deliver design for products and services through the facilitation of design sprints and collaborative activates with users and stakeholders.
- Adhering to the Agency Values and Code of Conduct.
As the successful incumbent you will possess:
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications and/or experience
- Highly developed coordination, organisational skills, and ability to meet deadlines
- Highly developed skills in decision making, problem solving and negotiating successful outcomes in potentially challenging circumstances.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including experience developing analytical reports and the ability to present information to diverse audiences.
- Experience supporting complex and cross-functional programs of work to ensure delivery
- Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively with stakeholders, especially at senior levels
- 3+ years' experience as a UX designer, interaction designer, information architect or similar role.
- A portfolio of work demonstrating experience creating amazing user-centred design solutions.
- Demonstrated successful delivery of end-to-end UX on projects from discovery, ideation to production.
- Requirement to obtain and maintain relevant national policy check, and security clearance in which Australian Citizenship is a condition of eligibility
This is an outstanding opportunity to add value to digital strategy division for the duration of this 12-Month Contract. You will be rewarded with a competitive hourly rate with the possibility of further extensions.
+ 61 7 3632 3001
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856