- A uniquely positioned opportunity with a close-knit global team
- Utilise your UX/I design expertise
- Enjoy working close to home (SE suburbs) with flexibility to WFH
We are seeking a talented and invested UX/UI Designer with a SaaS / product background who is passionate about creating the ultimate user experience, for a Software Development house.
You will be customer-centric, possess excellent communications skills and bring an ability to translate requirements into fit-for-purpose design.
This role is also suited to someone who is not afraid to take ownership of the whole design process. You will bring with you a natural curiosity and the love for solving problems.
To be considered, you will bring:
- In-depth understanding of the design process with proven success in working with customers, unearthing true business requirements, running usability workshops and tests.
- Strong proven UI capabilities and for software applications.
- Ability in wire framing and prototyping, with experience in User Centred Design processes, Lean UX, etc.
- Demonstrable experience in interaction design, visual design, usability, accessibility, and information architecture
- Exposure to an agile SDLC methodology (e.g. SCRUM, XP)
- Excellent communications and problem-solving skills, along with stakeholder management skills.
- Experienced with tools such as Balsamiq, Figma...
- Proven experience in collaboratively with relevant delivery parties such as Product Owner and Software Architects in creating the technical foundation for real-time User Experience validation, feedback, tracking, etc.
For a confidential conversation and to be considered, please send through your updated CV.
Principal Recruitment Consultant
+61 3 9604 4299
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856