Are you a Unified Communications Engineer ??
We have two exciting contracting positions available with one of our Federal Government Clients. The roles are primarily responsible for operational support for a mix of on-premises and cloud-based UC systems but may also include some small project work.
Are you an Australian Citizen with a current NV1 clearance or the ability to obtain one quickly? If so, then we have a role for you.
Flexible working environment available (including working from home)
You will be:
- Managing operation of global voice and video services.
- Perform day-to-day administration activities for global voice and video operations.
- Work with project teams to support delivery of new IT services and upgrades.
- Engage with network and infrastructure architects to design and lead the implementation new unified communication initiatives.
- Make recommendations for the acquisition of relevant goods or services.
- Operational experience and troubleshooting skills with large UC deployments.
- Knowledge of SIP trunking and experience deploying and managing SIP telephony.
- Experience with the Cisco UC Suite, including CUCM, CUC & UCCX.
- Working knowledge of conferencing solutions including WebEx and Expressway C/E, MRA, & B2B
- Experience with IM & Presence products.
- Understanding of Voice and Video Codecs, and configuration of CAC and QOS.
- Proven ability to work within a small team
- Ability to manage small projects and achieve outcomes in agreed timeframes.
- Sound oral and written communications skills
To apply for this opportunity, please forward your resume to Doug by clicking the Apply for this Job button today.