TIBCO Integration Services Developer
Initial contract duration: 1/03/2024 to 28/02/2024
Contract Option Period: Up to a maximum of 24 months extension options
Security Clearance: Hold or Ability to obtain Baseline
Our client is looking for a TIBCO Integration Services Developer.
Specialisations include but not limited to:
- Applications integration services
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- TIBCO Integration Suite, ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks, Hawk, Enterprise Message Service & FTL
- TIBCO Managed File Transfers
- Web Services, WSDL/WADL, SOAP, XSLT, XQUERY, XML, REST/JSON
- Application Program Interfaces
Key duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Perform and manage analysis, design, development, prototyping, unit testing and maintenance
- Solve complex problems and deliver high quality
- Perform high-level analysis of technical requirements to support project evaluation with proposed
- Undertake technical design and development of highly complex custom solutions, and/or standard conversion and migration
- Manage the release and ensure go-live production support and maintenance for the team's
- Proactively share knowledge and expertise as the subject matter expert and provide assistance and mentorship to less experienced
- Ensure compliance with endorsed software development
- Lead and manage the operations of a team including overseeing work priorities and resource
- Maintain and support existing system/technology to support day-to-day
- Report on the achievement of business outcomes, key performance indicators and quality assurance.
- Demonstrated experience as an Integration services development specialist with:
- Experience in Applications integration services
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Experience in TIBCO Integration Suite, Active Matrix Business Works, Hawk, Enterprise Message Service & FTL
- Experience in TIBCO Managed File Transfers
- Experience in Web Services, WSDL/WADL, SOAP, XSLT, XQUERY, XML, REST/JSON
- Experience in Application Program Interfaces
- Experience in Java
Click APPLY now if you are looking for a new opportunity.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856