- 6 months contract with a leading Victorian organisation
- Enjoy a combination of Auto & Manual Testing
- Work close to home - Footscray location!
Our client is a wonderful Victorian Leader offering a coveted spot for Junior-Mid level QA professionals the opportunity to further grow their Automation experience with the support of an experienced Engineering & Test team.
They are seeking vibrant, energised individuals who is ready to take that next step in their QA career!
To be considered you will bring:
- 3 years of experience in Testing, which includes Automation experience
- Testing across Front & Back-End Technology
- Some experience in planning and executing System Testing and preferably in an Integration Environment.
- API testing in REST / SOAP
- Previous Automation Tool experience - e.g. Selenium / Cypress / etc
- A great attitude and a keen desire to learn
- Some experience in working with a cross-functional team and in an Agile environment (e.g. Developers, BA's, etc).
To be considered, please send through your updated CV immediately.
Principal Recruitment Consultant
+61 3 9604 4299
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856