Our private client is on the hunt for proven Test Engineers across L3 and L4 positions to join their Canberra team. This exciting opportunity is a permanent role
- Extensive experience for Integration & Test of software, components, subsystems and
- Advanced understanding of requirements traceability and Verification Cross Reference Matrix Development (VCRM).
- Extensive experience with defence Verification and Validation process and applicable to ASDEFCON
- Significant understanding and management of Government Furnished Equipment/Data/Information (GFx) and their use in Acceptance Test and Evaluation (AT&E).
- Advanced knowledge of safety management, configuration management and quality assurance in an Integration and Test environment both physical and
- Strong understanding of ICT, Network Design, Network Routing, and Network
- Strong experience using automated testing methodologies and associated tools (including model based)
- Sound experience in the set-to-work and maintenance of an Integration and/or Production Environment, including ICT, hardware, software, scripts, and automated test
- Good experience with verification of a Cross Domain Solution
- Demonstrated ability to synchronise integration and test activities with an Agile delivery lifecycle
- Demonstrated experience with the following engineering tools to be utilised for the AT&E context:
- HP ALM, IBM RQM
- JIRA and Confluence
+61 2 6213 5955
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856