We have a brand new role for a Test Engineer on a permanent basis in Adelaide.
We require the test engineer to contribute to the design and development of the companies products. You will be responsible for the development and testing of specific software module for the ITS market and to develop and maintain the production test platform for new and current products. You should have the ability to work with top engineers of the country on cooperative and driverless car technology.
We are looking Test Engineer who has embedded software testing experience and someone who has firm knowledge of applications, network layer and medium access control protocols for Cooperative ITS wireless networks.
- Developing and executing methods and procedures to test and inspect the product's quality and reliability.
- Releasing and implementing updated software/firmware to production.
- Maintaining production database.
- Compiling, assessing and analysing production test data.
- Introducing test processes, monitoring functional test yield and take corrective actions.
- Performing QA tests and regression tests to internal software release
- Background in wireless ad-hoc networking.
- Good C code skillset.
- Some (preferably wireless) protocol stack development experience.
- 802.11 or other MAC development experience.
- An appreciation of typical RF architecture, propagation and impairments.
- System administration and scripting skills.
- Acceptable communication and reporting skills.
If this sounds of interest, please reach out for a confidential discussion.
0402 261 855
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856